Rest & Restore Bath Soak
This mindfully blended herbal bath soak has your wellness in mind. Helps open the airways with eucalyptus and peppermint and aromatic rosemary for easy breathing, clearing sinus and congestion. With relaxing lavender and Australian Sea and Magnesium Salts to soothe achy muscles makes this a wonderful way to prepare for a better nights sleep.
Ingredients: Australian Sea Salts | Epsom (Magnesium) Salts | *Rosemary | *Lavender | *Peppermint Essential Oil | *Eucalyptus Essential Oil | *denotes organic ingredients
Bath Soak Instructions: Place 1/2- 1 cup of botanical bath salts into warm running bath water. Stir to dissolve salts. Soak in the bath for at least 10-20mins. Discard botanicals or *If you prefer not having loose botanicals in the bath for texture or clean up purposes we suggest using our reusable muslin bath soak bag available for purchase via our store. (sold separately with wooden salt scoop)
Net Weight approx 500g
- Australian Sea Salts: Much like a dip in the sea, sea salts are relaxing and helps ease muscle and joint aches and pains, stimulates circulation, also beneficial for soothing sensitive and irritated skin.
- Epsom Salts: Also known as magnesium sulphate and said to have many health benefits when absorbed through the skin some of which include, promotes sleep and relaxation, soothes sore muscles/cramps and enhances exercise performance and recovery.
- Rosemary: Is a rich source of antioxidants, thought to help boost the immune system. Hydrates the skin and contains natural antiseptic properties.
- Lavender: Well known for its' strong fragrance and popular use in body care products for its' relaxing effects on the body. Helping soothe nervous systems complaints such as stress, anxiety and sleeplessness.
- Peppermint: Stimulates circulation and has a calming effect. Known to help relieve nasal congestion and clear the chest easing coughs, also easing tension headaches.
- Eucalyptus: Known when inhaled to help breathing by relieving nasal congestion, clearing the chest and easing coughs.
Safety: Although these ingredients are considered safe If you develop a rash or other allergic response, discontinue use. Not for internal use *Peppermint oil should NOT to be used for children under 2 years of age.
100% Natural and handmade in Queensland, Australia with organic Australian and imported ingredients.